Do you want to learn how to launch your first webinar?
Launching your first webinar doesn’t need to be stressful or over complicated.
However, there are some things that you need to have into consideration before you launch your first webinar.
You have at your disposal a variety of tools to make this possible. I use an online resource for all my webinars called WebinarNinja.
Oftentimes, your first webinar can be stressful because there are so many things to think about so that it can run smoothly. I recommend that you find help and support throughout so that the experience is pleasant. And continue to read this post so that you learn how to launch your first webinar.
Yes, you absolutely can do this on your own but wouldn’t you rather feel relaxed and knowing that all the technical parts are being dealt with.
When I first launched my first webinar, I had to take into consideration the following:
- Be in the zone meaning being in a state of relaxation so that I could deliver the presentation to the best of my ability. This is seriously so important and I would say 70% of the whole webinar process.
- Then there were the technical mechanisms that I was required to put in place. I know that this can slow down many of you because if you are not a techie-minded person you will find a few obstacles that will make you give up and not deliver your presentation. Your audience wants to learn from you and therefore it is crucial that you overcome these difficulties.
- Automate the process: You must have a system to create and deliver your webinars otherwise you will be overwhelmed with the magnitude of the whole process.
- Capture all registrants of the webinar presentation and nurture them through an email sequence. Doing webinars is also a good idea if you want to build your list and attract your ideal audience to your business.
Let’s now talk about what WebinarNinja Allin-One software can do for you.
In WebinarNinja you have 4 types of Webinars (aka virtual conferences) available:
- LIVE: Broadcasted live by the host. This is the most popular option and it has full live interactivity with your registrants. The host can have one or more people during their own presentation.
- AUTOMATED: This will be automated on certain dates that you select. You can use a past webinar that you’ve done or a recorded video and run your webinars on autopilot. Great to start building your email list of interested prospects.
- SERIES: All attendees register once and they will have access to a series of presentations. This is great if you are delivering courses or even for online summits and conferences.
- HYBRID: These types of webinars are those that are recorded but the host is present in the backend to answer your questions, rum your polls, and offers. This is especially good if you want to answer ll questions in simultaneously during the webinar presentation.
- PS – ALL THESE TYPES OF WEBINARS CAN BE DELIVERED FREE TO ATTENDEES OR PAID FOR. All that is required in the paid webinar option is for you to connect a payment gateway such as Stripe.
Pricing of WebinarNinja and What’s included in every plan.
I would recommend you take advantage of the free trial they provide and go through all the features available.
There is so much amazing value in this Webinar software resource and there is more… What’s included in your payment plans:
Stay tuned for a video showcasing a client’s three live webinars that she launched and where we supported the whole process throughout. This coach was so happy with the way we helped her run her webinars and stated that “this wouldn’t have been possible without your undivided attention and support, Sofia! I can now understand the importance of having someone guiding me through all the technical and mindset that happens with a first online webinar”. After each live webinar, we would meet to discuss any changes and feedback about them.
If you want to learn how to launch your first webinar, let’s have a conversation and assess what are your first steps so that your webinar is a success and you end up with an incredible and fun experience.