Launch A Group Program While Escaping Your Nine To Five
In this podcast with Marc Mawhinney from Natural Born Coaches, I talk to you about a different approach for your coaching or mentoring business. I show you the incredible opportunities and what you are missing to take your business the next level so that you have the time and freedom you want to spend it with your loved ones or travelling around the world.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why you should look at doing group coaching and what it can offer to your business (and your audience)
- The biggest worries coaches face today when launching group programs
- The ways that identifying objections and goals will help you determine whether to offer a 365-day program or do multiple launches a year
- How to get clear on your vision – and why it’s so important
- Tips on naming your group program, and much more!
“The chemistry and the energy (in a group setting) I find it really exciting, not just that it’s the support between each other.”
“The moment I let go of the overthinking and perfectionism and all that, it started to all come together.”
I love working with groups. The whole sense of collective and guiding people into mastering a skill feels me with joy and contentment. I wrote a blog post about what really makes my heart sing when I work with groups. Have you read it yet?
Groups can propel your business forward, provide support and accountability! Find out how this business model can give you a stable system, consistent clients and recurring revenue.
Want to know how to create your own, unique, juicy and irresistible "Attraction" lead magnet?
I have a few video lessons and workbooks for you. By the end of this training, you will create your own lead magnet that leads more people to your group program! Access the training below.