In this blog post, I’m showing you 3 group coaching models to take into consideration for your coaching business.
The possibilities are truly endless when we talk about group coaching models however let’s start with these three cases for now. I’m giving you a little “taster” so that you can see the possibilities of what you can build.
Three Group Coaching Models for your business
Quick & Easy Group Program Model often called DIY or Evergreen (clue: It can even be an online course)
- This is a low-cost entry-level program option.
- It’s a model does not require your interaction or live coaching calls. All the materials are readily available to those that want it and it can be delivered by email or can be part of your membership platform. This offering is normally a course teaching them to do something that is part of your more complex program.
- Usually sold between £97 – £297 but it varies.
- At the end of this type of program, members are given the opportunity to take things further by enrolling in a more advanced program, such as a coaching package, VIP day, or more advanced group program.
An example of a program/course like this first model is the Social Media Starter Kit, where I take you through how to fast track your social media strategy in four easy modules that you can complete on your own over a weekend. You get instant access to all the modules to go through at your leisure and a full library of resources, downloads, checklists and case studies. We call this an evergreen type of course.
Workshop or Bootcamp Program Model
- The main objective is to get your clients to their first milestone.
- Weekly group coaching calls in which you’re teaching and answering questions in person.
- Fast results because you’re getting to something BIGGER—it’s worth more around £997-£1997.
- At the end of the program, participants are given the opportunity to take things further, by enrolling in the exclusive Mastermind or Signature Program or work 1-on-1 with yourself the coach.
For this case, I will have to use one of my Coach client workshops, where Sanae Floyd helps others free themselves from debt, reclaim control and rewrite their money stories – The Paid in Full Academy is a Bootcamp style program built inside a recurring membership level.
Signature Program (It depends on the transformation that you provide your group)
- Normally between 6-12 months duration.
- Group sessions for 60/90 minutes/week.
- High level of engagement between participants (usually fully engaged), sometimes within the sessions and always through an online forum (or even 1-on-1).
- They can include retreats, workshops, training or other in-person events. Very often signature programs also include personalized, private interaction with you and/or other coaches.
- They’re paying for ACCESS and personalized attention.
- In this model type, you are the Expert. You have extensive experience and expertise and therefore members benefit from the social capital of the masterminding process.
- It is where group members are paying for direct access to you and others in the group, both of which are highly valuable. Prices can vary between £5k to £25k. Some coaching businesses can charge more, depending on the transformation and results they provide.
Members are willing to invest this much time and money because…
- They know the mentor offers the expertise and experience they need;
- Members believe the process will guide them in achieving their desired goals;
- Participants know the processes and systems they’ll learn and receive will shorten their learning curve and they’ll reach success sooner.
There are however even higher level premium programmes, such as Masterminds and/or Retreats where you can charge a higher fee and reach even more people.
These are some ideas for you to see the possibilities of turning your 1 to 1 coaching business into a 1 to Many. The icing on the cake is when you have your programs/courses inside your membership platform. Furthermore, all your content is easily accessible by your members and ready to repeat whenever you want.
For instance, the Radical Launch System Program reflects a Signature Program example. Have a look at the behind the scenes of the RLS membership site. I hope you love it!
I would love to know if you are thinking of building your group coaching program? Let me know in the comments what are the challenges that you are having. If you are curious about why I love working with groups here’s an article for you: First Time I run group programs I was hooked!
Want to know how to create your own, unique, juicy and irresistible "Attraction" lead magnet?
I have a few video lessons and workbooks for you. By the end of this training, you will create your own lead magnet that leads more people to your group program! Access the training below.