We’re continuing these series with five more features for MemberPress Membership plugin.
Recap from the last blog post: (If you missed the last article, you can read it here)
In this article today I’m giving you the ins and outs of five more features for MemberPress Membership WordPress Plugin. Let’s start with reminders.
6. Keeping your members in the loop.
Forgotten Password and easy reminders:
- Your clients are busy running their business and their life and I bet they have a bunch of passwords that they’ve used for other courses and programs so it’s very common that they would forget what password they used in yours. You can help them by sending them a “resend welcome email” message and this is how it’s done:
- Another awesome feature of this plugin is the ability to send reminders when subscriptions expire and this how you do it:
7. Reports are crucial for the scalability of your membership site:
This is how you assess what is working and what needs tweaking with your membership site. Are you retaining your members? Or are you losing your members? With the MemberPress Plugin, you can easily and quickly have an overview of all your membership level performance. Watch the video below as I show you how to generate reports inside your membership site.
8. Make it easier for your members to pay you:
There are a few payment gateway options inside MemberPress settings option and for each of them, there are video tutorials available to help you set it up. Some are very straight forward however the Paypal option can be a bit tricky. This is what is available right now inside this system:
- Offline Payments, if you are receiving cheques and/or cash from your clients
- Authorize.net is another option. Personally I haven’t used this option yet.
- PayPal Express Checkout
- PayPal Standard
- And the most popular gateway option of all is Stripe. Here’s a video tutorial on how to do this setup.
9. Emails from MemberPress Plugin System:
MemberPress has a settings tab just for its system emails. You can send emails to your members for specific actions and also to any admins within your WordPress website. I’m sharing a video tutorial explaining all the components of the emails available.
10. Email Marketing Integration:
MemberPress currently supports ActiveCampaign, AWeber, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, Drip, GetResponse, Mailchimp, MailPoet, and Mailster, email list integrations, which you can use to collect a member’s email address during signup. This can be very useful for your email marketing campaigns.
If your email marketing provider is Ontraport, you can use the WP Fusion add-on from MemberPress. I will get into these add-ons feature in my next blog article – Part 3.
IT’S A WRAP
I hope you’ve enjoyed knowing about these 5 hidden features of MemberPress, but there is more to come in my next blog post. It is the last five from this list. I’m sure you will enjoy them and will be able to use them in your own membership website.
Do you have a subscription membership already? If not, why not? Would you like to find out how this plugin for WordPress will help you impact more in one go? That is what I teach in my upcoming group program – The Radical Launch System.